Ingenium - The Medical Paper Presentation
A research presentation is more than just reading a paper or set of slides to an audience. How you deliver your presentation is at least as important in communicating your message effectively as what you say. Prepare and present an effective presentation, and design PowerPoint slides that support and enhance your talk.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- The participation is open to UGs and PGs from all medical departments including BDS, OT and PT.
- The entries to be categorised as : Medical, Dentistry , Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy.
- The topic should be within the scope of medical studies and presented in a simple manner.
- The abstract should be in the following format with a maximum of 1000 words containing the following sub-headings
c) Aims & Objectives
d) Materials and Methods
- The participants should email their abstracts on the following email ID: email@example.com
The selected participants should bring their own pen drives and laptops containing the presentation, to prevent any technical difficulties
- The presentations should strictly be on Microsoft Office 2010 or above versions. Presentations made on a Mac computer without the necessary attachments will not be allowed. Presentations made of the “Keynote” app of the Mac OS X will not be allowed unless it has been converted to MS Office.
- Originality to be maintained in the presentation
- If there are any infringing copyright laws, a paper that has been published cannot be presented.
- The participant may be subjected to questions on their research by the judges and the judges’ decision shall be final.
Prizes to be Won
1st Place: Prizes worth Rs. 3,000 & Medal
2nd Place: Prizes worth Rs. 1,500 & Medal