Pictura Movens - The Medical Short Films
Explore your creative side and engage in competition with artistic medical students from all over the nation. Get a chance to showcase your work of art to experts from the film and the medical field to receive holistic and critical acclaim of your work. It’s okay if you are shy because this event involves pointing the camera away from you and capturing either the true beauty or the untold reality of the medical profession.
- The concept of the short film should be medically/bio ethically relevant.
- Each team should have a maximum of 7 members.
- Duration of the short film should not exceed 12 mins, which is inclusive of the disclaimer, beginning and the end credits.
- Participation is open for all PGs and UGs including Dental, OT, PT and Nursing.
- The Language used in the film can be regional or English, however English subtitles are mandatory.
- Disclaimer is mandatory for any clipping involving smoking, alcohol or drug abuse. Use of clippings for dramatic purposes should be avoided and the team using them for such reasons would be reprimanded on discretion of the judges, unless these scenes are being used for educational and professional purposes.
Prizes to be won
1st Place: Prizes worth ₹7,500
2nd Place: Prizes worth ₹4,500