Virtuosity - The Poster Presentation
A poster lets you summarize your research in an engaging visual format. Effective posters communicate the significance of the research, an overview of how the research was conducted, the results, and the implications of those results. Design a poster that communicates your message clearly. It is important to speak and interact professionally. You will receive lots of feedback and exposure as well.
- Individual as well as Teams of 2 entries shall be accepted, and one person may not have more than one poster.
- The participation is open to Under Graduates and Post Graduates from all medical departments including BDS, OT and PT.
- The entries to be categorised as: Medical, Dentistry , Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy.
- Selected candidates have to prepare a poster with vertical dimension of 4 feet and horizontal dimension of 3 feet.
- Candidates will be allowed to present their poster for 5 minutes which will be followed by a Judges’ Question Round.
- Topic for the presentation should be within the scope of medicine and its allied subjects.
- All the abstracts to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the given deadline, after which a single-blind evaluation of the abstracts will be done to determine which select few abstracts will be presented at the conference.